giovedì 22 gennaio 2015

A true gentleman with gentleman manners ...

When I joined Lehman Brothers in 2004, Giulio was my first contact with Citi. He has always been extremely professional, very inspiring and on top of this had this personal touch which makes you feel that the guy wants truly to help you and your institution beyond short term or business concerns. 

I remember quite well the day he offered me a bottle of olive oil coming from his land and it meant a lot to me. Last time we met was in 2013 at SIBOS in Dubai and I was very pleased to see he had not changed: a true gentleman with gentleman manners and caring about people.

I won’t forget Giulio as for me he set the standard high on how to behave to be a good FI banker. 

Sincere condolences to family and friends.

Anne-F

CA-CIB

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento