martedì 20 gennaio 2015

Giulio came out as a "Growing Plant" ...

I worked with Giulio for almost 10 years at Citigroup and he has been for me one of the most inspiring and valuable person/boss in my career both on a personal and professional level. He always has been full of spirit, ideas and innovation..."it does not work".. was not his way of thinking.

We once attended a training together and one test was what type of person we are... I will not forget that Giulio came out as a "Growing Plant" full of creativity, so true... 

His door was always open if you needed him at any time. His way of looking at things and his level of energy was unique. Not only the securities industry but also me personally will miss him a lot.

My thoughts are with his family and close friends.

Warmest regards from Germany.

Conny

BNP Paribas

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento